Dani Dyer discusses showmance claims with beau Jack Fincham and friendship with Millie Bobby Brown

Mail Online | 2/27/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/27/01/10334900-0-image-a-88_1551229230025.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/05/7422277028834882219/1024x576_MP4_7422277028834882219.mp4

She soared to public recognition last year when she was crowned the winner of Love Island with beau Jack Fincham.

And Dani Dyer has now detailed her whirlwind year in a candid interview for the April issue of Cosmopolitan, in which she addresses allegations of a showmance and the relationship advice she has received from her parents - Danny Dyer and Joanne Mas.

Shoulders - Hollywood - Celebrities - Reality - Star

Proving that she is already rubbing shoulders with Hollywood celebrities, the reality star, 22, also discusses her unlikely friendship with Millie Bobby Brown as she stuns in an accompanying photoshoot.

Swapping out her bikinis and scanty partygear, Dani looks incredible in a slew of chic monochrome looks as she strikes a series of sensational poses.

Interview - Dani - Sceptics - Romance - Jack

In the interview, Dani discussed sceptics of her romance with Jack, confessing: 'I’ve had messages calling me fake, or saying I only got to where I am because of my dad, or articles saying [Jack and I are] going to split up. It hurts because it’s not true.'

'I’m 22 and this isn’t a normal situation that I’m dealing with. I don’t know what money they think we’ve got together but we’re not David and Victoria!

Brand - Woman - Person

'We’re not a brand. I’m my own woman, my own person,' she passionately revealed.

Speaking of what her mum and dad had taught her about relationships, Dani stated: 'They taught me never to give up when it comes to your relationship. No relationship is easy and they’ve been through it all.'

Dani - Mum - Things - Press

Dani revealed that her mum would 'never' let her read things about them in the press growing up.

'I remember when...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!