Bella Thorne confirms split from YouTuber Tana Mongeau: 'We aren't together anymore' 

Mail Online | 2/26/2019 | Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/26/22/10330096-0-image-a-59_1551220344122.jpg

Bella Thorne made waves when she admitted she had both a boyfriend and a girlfriend in a October 2018 LA Times profile.

But it looks like things have fizzled out between the Paradise City actress, 21, and YouTuber Tana Mongeau, 20.

Queries - Twitter - Bella - 'Tana - Stop

Responding to fan queries on Twitter, multi-hyphenate Bella wrote: 'Tana and I aren't together anymore, pls stop asking. We love U guys.'

While Bella's tweets seemed to suggest things ended amicably, Tana took a more somber tone in her messages.

Forever - Life - Talk - It - Negativity

'I love her forever don't get that twisted. she changed my life forever. don't rly wanna talk on it.. there's no negativity at all,' the vlogger, who boasts over 3.8million subscribers, tweeted.

When a fan replied saying 'love you both as long as you're happy', the viral sensation admitted she heartbroken, writing: 'I'm not fully. this obviously breaks my heart. i will be though. as long as she is.'

Tana - Thorne - Relationship - Course - Bella

Though Tana and Thorne's relationship has run its course, Bella still appears to be going strong with musician beau ModSun.

News of the split comes a little less than a month after Bella opened up about her relationships for her Gay Times cover story.

'I - Anybody - Bonds

'I don't think anybody will really understand the bonds that I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!