El Rushbo Kicks Off a Brand-New Week of Broadcast Excellence

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/25/2019 | George Prayias
rubydrummer (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FB-FB-010418-Opening-Hour.jpg

RUSH: Hey, folks, hope you had a great weekend. We are back. We did, too, here at the EIB Network, and we’re back and raring and ready to go, kick off a brand-new week of broadcast excellence, as always. Massive appreciation for the fact that you are here. Never taken for granted. Never overlooked. That’s why meeting and passing all audience expectations is the chief objective here at the EIB Network. Telephone number if you want to join us, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

So Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks it’s time to stop having kids because of climate change. The world is not going to be livable. It’s not gonna be worth living in if we don’t make drastic changes. And she just keeps spewing this stuff. And there’s nobody to tell her no. There isn’t a single person in the Democrat Party with any guts to tell her no.

Dianne - Feinstein - Office - Bunch - Preaching

The closest that we may have is Dianne Feinstein, but that was purely accidental. Her office was overrun by a bunch of 6-year-olds preaching to her that she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. And the way she talked to these kids, she acted offended that they had the audacity to tell her how to do anything. (imitating Feinstein) “I’ve been doing this 30 years. You people are basically still in the sandbox. Come back to me when you know what you’re talking about.” To kids! The Democrat Party for the children! The audio sound bite of this is pretty good.

President Trump. I’m watching Drive-By cable news today, and the chyron banner’s: “Waiting for Trump to depart for North Vietnam.” What? You’re sitting around waiting for Trump to leave? That’s what the news media’s doing? Yes. We are awaiting Trump’s departure. They’re 12 hours ahead of us in Hanoi; so it’s just after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!