Ken Starr: McCabe, Rosenstein Discussing Wearing a Wire, Invoking 25th Amendment Is ‘Appalling’

CNS News | 2/25/2019 | Staff
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/ken_starr_on_life_liberty_levin_screenshot.png

Speaking on Mark Levin’s Fox News show “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday night, former independent prosecutor for former President Bill Clinton, and author of “Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation,” Ken Starr said he was both “saddened and angered to read about” former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosensein discussing wearing a wire and invoking the 25th Amendment on President Trump, shortly after Trump fired James Comey.

“I mean, who do they think they are?” asked Ken Starr. “They're part of the executive branch, and the idea of the FBI, with all of its authority, all of its power – and it has an enormous amount of power – turning that power in a direction against a duly elected president of the United States is appalling, unless there was some reasonable ground to believe that the president was engaged in criminal conduct, or that the president had become an agent of a foreign government.”

Minutes - Week - Deputy - Director - FBI

Speaking on “60 Minutes” last week, former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosensein spoke about wearing a wire into the White House and invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office.

Below is a transcript between Mark Levin and Ken Starr:

Mark - Levin - Deputy - Director - FBI

Mark Levin: “Well, we have the former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe, he’s made a lot of news lately with the ‘60 minutes’ interview, and he’s on a celebrity tour, basically, hawking his book on nighttime shows – which is a remarkable thing to me because on ‘60 Minutes,’ from my perspective, he confessed to a cabal over there at the Justice Department that was trying to trigger the 25th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

“Clearly they’ve never read it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.