Oscars 2019: Bradley Cooper brings mom and wife Irina Shayk

Mail Online | 2/25/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/25/01/10231260-0-image-a-18_1551059083688.jpg

Bradley Cooper directed an Oscar-nominated film about an inspiring woman.

On Sunday, the 44-year-old actor arrived at the 91st Academy Awards in Hollywood with the two real-life women who inspire him: his partner, Irina Shayk, 33, and his mother, Gloria Campano.

Actor - Director - Best - Actor - A

The actor and director is nominated for Best Actor for A Star Is Born, which is also up for Best Picture.

The 6ft1in actor opted for a classic look befitting his classic Hollywood tale.

Tuxedo - Irina - Gown

He wore a simple black tuxedo, which matched nicely with Irina's form-hugging black gown.

The 5ft10in Russian model had a golden chain and frill that hugged her midriff, accentuating her hourglass figure and giving the dark outfit a splash of color.

Bradley - Mother - Gloria - Lacy - Dress

Meanwhile Bradley's mother Gloria sported a lacy black dress for the prestigious award show.

She donned a black velvet coat over it and accessorized with a sparkling necklace and a jeweled corsage.

Carpet - Bradley - Mother

Talking to ET on the red carpet, Bradley admitted his mother was feeling 'nervous'.

'They're all right here,' he said. 'My mom's here, Irina's here. My mother's a wreck. She's so nervous.'

Bradley - Oscars - Clint - Eastwood-directed

Bradley was previously nominated at the Oscars in 2015 for the Clint Eastwood-directed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!