Mack Beggs Mania: ESPN Films, Comedy Central Promote Transgender Wrestler

NewsBusters | 2/23/2019 | Staff
cyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/mack_beggs_left_daniel_tosh.jpg

Biologists and hateful Southerners, take note: Mack Beggs was born a girl, but her revised birth certificate has transformed her into a "man." There's nothing anyone can do about that either, gloats Outsports' Cyd Zeigler, a bulldog for the gender-fluid LGBT movement.

Beggs made national headlines in 2017 and 2018 at a Texas high school because she claimed to be boy, but was forced against her will to wrestle in the girls' competition. Amid protests from girls and parents who felt her testosterone injections gave her an unfair advantage, Beggs won her last 92 matches and two state championships.

Member - Life - University - Men - Wrestling

Now a member of the Life University men's wrestling team, Beggs is red-shirting this season. Last August, she had “top surgery” to make her chest more like a male's upper body. In January, in a Dallas County courtroom, Beggs’ birth certificate was reissued, listing her sex as "male." In this topsy-turvy world of transgender make-believe, altering a birth certificate now demands we re-define biology along with it. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reporter Randy Sachs writes:

"At this time last year, the sports community was still in an uproar about the upcoming UIL (University Interscholastic League) state wrestling tournament with Euless Trinity’s Mack Beggs looking to defend the 110-pound girls’ championship.

Beggs - Process - Girls - UIL - Rules

"Beggs was in the process of transitioning from female to male but was forced to compete against girls due to the UIL rules governing competition.

"Much has changed in 12 months. Much has not."

UIL - Rule - Beggs - Prep - Athletes

The UIL has now changed its rule that required Beggs and other prep athletes in Texas to compete on girls' or boys' teams according to their birth gender. Political correctness now renders such policy practically archaic.

Beggs called the birth certificate change “a pretty big deal. I can now get my gender changed on my license in Texas. I also need to get changes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!