VIDEO: Charles Barkley relentlessly roasts Smollett during basketball TV broadcast

The American Mirror | 2/22/2019 | Staff
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/muggers.png

NBA legend Charles Barkley has some sage advice for America.

“America, let me just tell you something. Do not commit crimes with checks,” he said. “Come on, man. If you’re gonna break the law, do not write a check.”

Cash - Man

“Get cash, man!”

Barkley was on fire during Thursday’s TNT coverage of the Houston Rockets versus the Los Angeles Clippers with rapid-fire shots at gay black actor Jussie Smollett, to the point he had fellow analysts Shaquille O’Neal and Kenny Smith snickering nonstop and host Ernie Johnson begging him to stop.

Jussie - Time - Money - Just - Liam

“Jussie, you wasted all that damn time and money. You know what you should have did? Just went over to Liam Neeson’s neighborhood. It could have solved all your damn problems,” Barkley joked, taking a jab at both recent controversies.

When the guys were playing a game to predict how the 2019 season will unfold, Smith asked Barkley: “Is there a ridiculous one over there that you would say still has a chance of happening?”

Guys - Guy - Barkley - Shaq - Fit

“Two black guys beating a black guy up,” Barkley said, sending Shaq into a fit of laughter.

“What kind of hats did they have on Chuck?” Shaq asked.

MAGAs - Barkley - MAGA - Hats

“MAGAs,” Barkley answered. “MAGA hats.”

“Alright, I think that’s probably, that’s probably it,” Johnson interjected. “I can’t believe you, Chuck.”

Shaq

Shaq kept it going.

“Chuck, they playing with cash, or he write them a check?” he questioned, egging Barkley on.

Barkley - Wisdom - Cash - Transactions

That’s when Barkley offered his wisdom about sticking to cash for criminal transactions.

The hilarious bit comes as Smollett faces a felony charge for concocting a fake hate crime to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.