Former lawyer and party girl claims her fruitarian diet has helped her find 'magic' in life

Mail Online | 2/23/2019 | Harriet Johnston For Mailonline
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/22/10/10137932-0-image-a-10_1550830811429.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/22/7209255178049308036/1024x576_MP4_7209255178049308036.mp4

A lawyer who ditched the corporate party lifestyle that made her miserable claims she's found happiness by following a fruitarian diet, which sees her dry fasting for days at a time and never drinking water.

Alice Copilet, 35, grew up in the UK and lived in London for a decade, working as a corporate lawyer in the capital for six-years where she enjoyed a party lifestyle that left her miserable.

Diet - Meditation - Retreat - Veganism - Fruitarianism

She was inspired to embrace a plant-based diet after going on a meditation retreat, and then started exploring raw veganism and fruitarianism on YouTube.

In October 2018, Alice moved to Koh Pha-ngan, Thailand, with her partner, Toby, in order to explore the abundance of high quality delicious exotic fruits readily available, and now works there as a fasting coach.

Cent - Fruit - Fasting - Food - Liquids

Her diet is now 95 per cent fruit, which she combines with intermittent dry fasting where she consumes no food or liquids for hours and days at a time. And she hasn't drunk water since December 2016, preferring to stay hydrated through fruit and juices instead.

Thanks to her complete lifestyle change Alice has gone from weighing 11st 11lb and a UK size 12 whilst in London, to being 8st 13lb and a UK size eight now.

Regime - Connection - Nature - Energy - Summer

Her regime has given her a heightened connection with nature and more energy than she has ever had, last summer she hiked the Camino de Santiago in Spain.

Behind her smiles, Alice was miserable and felt lonely and trapped in her career and found her comedowns and hangovers increasingly difficult to manage.

Life - Party - Sort - Person - Problems

'I've always been a very confident, happy-go-lucky, easy going, life of the party sort of person and never had problems making friends or having fun,' Alice said.

'But there was a rift inside me and when I was alone, I felt miserable, scared and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!