T.I.'s sister dies at 66 after spending a week on life support following serious car accident 

Mail Online | 2/22/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/22/19/10156950-0-image-a-13_1550863447273.jpg

Rapper T.I.'s family is in mourning following the death of his older sister, Precious Harris.

Precious passed away on Friday after spending nearly a week on life-support following a serious car accident in Atlanta, TMZ reported.

Daughter - Kamaya - News - Instagram - Friend

Her daughter Kamaya shared the sad news, writing on Instagram: 'From my best friend on earth to My beautiful angel in heaven.

'I love you so much. I'm so heartbroken but the way you looked so @ peace this past week has confirmed that you are resting... no more asthma attacks... damn but baby I am going to miss you.'

Rapper - Tribute - Sister - Thursday - Dearly

The rapper posted a tribute to his older sister on Thursday, saying 'We You Dearly Baby Girl.'

Precious' Instagram bio said, 'Mother, friend, aunt, sister, & of course a Woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.'

Daughter - Fan - Precious - Link - Article

Her daughter's biggest fan, Precious also included a link to an article about her budding...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.