Jenna Jameson showcases post baby weight loss transformation after dropping 80 lbs on Keto diet

Mail Online | 2/22/2019 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/22/15/10148218-0-image-a-6_1550849198649.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/16/11603105755121381/1024x576_MP4_11603105755121381.mp4

View this post on Instagram

Here’s an updated daily #keto what I eat in a day. I wake about 8 am and immediately make myself my favorite instant coffee from Nescafé with Stevia. I then allow myself to get hungry. REALLY hungry. I usually start my first meal around 11am maybe 12 if I’m able. My new fun breakfast I’ve been making is fried sliced avocado with an egg dropped in the hole with cheese on top. I eat three of these to break my fast. At around 4 I prepare boiled chicken thighs, I strip them, shred the meat and mix in my favorite Trader Joe’s garlic spread, green onions, celery and it makes a yummy kind of chicken salad. I serve it over arugula and it’s a game changer. Since I am in maintenance mode I will usually have one more small meal before I begin my fast. But if I were in weight loss mode I would stick to a snack on pecans. Right now I would have a small bowl of zucchini noodles with salted butter and garlic salt. I will have a how to on my new breakfast jam in my highlights very soon! Love you guys! #ketotransformation #ketodiet #intermittentfasting #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightloss

A post shared by Jenna Jameson (@jennacantlose) on

View this post on Instagram

Yes, I’m an IVF warrior. Our sweet Batelli was conceived through modern medicine. Truth be told, IVF is one of the hardest things I’ve endured. So much emotion, stress, fear, pressure, pain and anxiety. The hormones wreak havoc on your body for months prior to transfer and the fear of the unknown is encompassing. I was 43 when we began our IVF for Batel. I felt I had little time. I felt it may be my last chance. I knew what I was getting into since I had a successful twin IVF pregnancy. But I was MUCH younger then. Well, after everything we ended up with one very special PGD tested, perfect embryo... my little Batelli. She was worth every shot, every cry and every push. I felt compelled to talk about my age, IVF and how you can do this too. Never lose hope. Always trust in G-d. He has beautiful plans for you. #ivfjourney #ivf #ivfsuccess #ivfwarrior #ivfcommunity #ivfpregnancy

A post shared by Jenna Jameson (@jennacantlose) on

She's shed 80 pounds on the controversial Keto diet and recently said she was upping her portion size in order to stop losing and maintain her current weight.

Jenna Jameson took to Instagram to showoff her remarkable post-baby transformation with a new side-by-side photo on Thursday.

Mom - Description - Day - Program

The new mom also shared a detailed description of exactly what she eats in a day on her restrictive program.

'Here’s an updated daily #keto what I eat in a day,' she began her long caption.

Model - Photo - Body - Tank - Top

The model shared a side-by-side photo showing her pre-diet body in a black tank top and pair of grey leggings as she appeared the push a stroller on the left.

On the right, a much slimmer version of the 44-year-old sat perched on a bed in a black bra and panties.

Photo - Jenna - Signature - Blonde - Underneath

In each photo Jenna has her signature blonde locks swept into a ponytail underneath the same millennial pink baseball hat, which appears much looser on her head after her nearly 100 lb weight loss.

'I wake about 8 am and immediately make myself my favorite instant coffee from Nescafé with Stevia,' Jameson penned as she listed her daily diet.

Meal

'I then allow myself to get hungry,' she admitted. 'REALLY hungry. I usually start my first meal around 11am maybe 12 if I’m able.'

Jenna gave birth to her third child, Batel Lu Bitton, in 2017. She also shares two children, both nine, with her ex husband.

Fun - Breakfast - Avocado - Egg - Hole

'My new fun breakfast I’ve been making is fried sliced avocado with an egg dropped in the hole with cheese on top. I eat three of these to break my fast,' Jenna continued.

'At around 4...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!