Sarah Jessica Parker discusses the ill-fated Sex and the City 3

Mail Online | 2/22/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/22/12/10141658-0-image-a-70_1550837642171.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/22/879159541832987342/1024x576_MP4_879159541832987342.mp4

She is an acclaimed actress who won millions of fans with her role in the iconic TV series Sex and the City - but became embroiled in a high-profile spat with her co-star.

And Sarah Jessica Parker opened up about the axed third Sex and the City film as well as experiencing sexual harassment in the industry in a new interview with iNews.

Carrie - Bradshaw - Actress - Film - New

The Carrie Bradshaw actress, 53, discussed her latest film Here and Now, where she plays New York jazz singer Vivienne, who is diagnosed with a terminal illness.

The project which was shot in just 16 days with a small $2m budget, was a world away from the $95m budget of 2009's Sex and the City 2.

Filming - Schedule - Instalment - Franchise - 'We

Discussing the filming schedule for the planned third instalment in the franchise, she said: 'We were in the process of boarding Sex and the City 3, right when I finished this movie, and I kept telling my producing partners on that film…

'They said, 'We're fighting for those 53 [shooting] days.' I said, 'We don't need 53 days! We don't need 48 days! We only need 35 days.'

Sex - City - Movie - SJP - 'No

When questioned on whether a third Sex and the City movie was happening after all? SJP responded: 'No, this was before the studio pulled the plug, because of what happened with Kim.'

Dailymail.com exclusively reported in September 2017 that Kim was the reason Sex And The City 3 had been 'torpedoed' due to her 'diva demands', while the rest of the cast; Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis had all signed on eager to move on with production.

'It - Over… - Sarah - Extra - Days

'It's over… we're not doing it, I'm disappointed,' Sarah told Extra days later.

'We had this beautiful, funny, heartbreaking, joyful, very relatable script and story. It's not just disappointing that we don’t get to tell the story and have that experience, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!