Mom twerks with joy in principal's office as daughter gets into college

Mail Online | 2/22/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
rubydrummer (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/22/01/10123276-0-image-a-43_1550798030072.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/22/6523854191177809249/1024x576_MP4_6523854191177809249.mp4

A Texas mother was so overjoyed that her daughter got accepted into college that she 'twerked' in a principal's office.

Heartwarming footage of LaJuana McCree dancing as she learns of her daughter Promise' good news has gone viral.

Administrators - South - Grand - Prairie - Early

Administrators at South Grand Prairie Early College High School called McCree, 49, and said they needed to see here regarding her daughter, 18-year-old Promise, a senior at the school.

LaJuana marched straight to a desk outside the principal's office wearing a pair of large sunglasses and had an anguished expression on her face.

Promise - Counselor - Mom - State - University

But little did she know that Promise and her counselor had lured her mom there to let her know she’d been accepted to Grambling State University.

LaJuana told WXIA-TV: 'I was ready for war. That’s it. I thought Promise had gotten into some serious trouble.

'I - Firm - Look - Face

'I had to compose myself, but I was firm and I had that look on my face like: "What did you do?."'

In the video, a person in the background can be heard telling the concerned mother: 'Before we talk about that, there’s something else that we need to talk about.

'It - Today - Promise

'It happened today, and I’m going to let Promise tell you what happened.'

Promise then tells her mother before the assembled group bursts into cheers and laughter: 'I got accepted into Grambling!.'

LaJuana - Arms - Air

An ecstatic LaJuana then screamed and put her arms in the air, dancing and twerking in the 25-second...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!