Kamala’s Dad: ‘My Grandmother and Parents Must be Turning in Their Graves’ over Kamala Comments He Despises

Conservative Tribune | 2/21/2019 | Malachi Bailey
gabriella250 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Kamala-Harris-for-feb.-21.jpg

Liberals often falsely accuse conservatives of “racism” and “stereotyping,” but Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris was slammed by her own father for pushing stereotypes about Jamaicans.

After Harris announced her decision to run for president in late January, she began the typical media rounds of wannabe candidates.

Attempt - Image - Politician - Harris - New

In an attempt to get away from her image as a frigid politician, Harris visited the New York-based syndicated radio show “The Breakfast Club” last week and opened up about her experience with marijuana.

Harris told radio host “Charlamagne tha God” (host Lenard Larry McKelvey) that she’s in favor of legalizing marijuana and admitted to smoking the drug before.

Senator - Ethnicity - Part - Reason - Stance

But the Democratic senator strangely cited her ethnicity as part of the reason for her stance on marijuana.

“Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?” she said.

Comment - Democrat - Others - Racism - Past

That’s an absurd comment from a far-left Democrat who hasn’t held back in accusing others of “racism” in the past.

Should Harris apologize?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Harris - Racism - Play - Left - Handbook

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not attempting to accuse Harris of “racism” here — that’s a play from the left’s handbook.

But I do expect liberals to play by their own rules, and they should be called out when they don’t.

Harris - Father - Stanford - University - Economics

Thankfully, Harris was called out, and it was her own father, Stanford University economics Professor Donald Harris, who did the calling.

In a statement to Jamaica Global Online last week, Harris slammed his daughter’s “fraudulent stereotype.”

Dear

“My dear departed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.