Larsa Pippen turns heads in a lace slip dress and shirt at PrettyLittleThing event

Mail Online | 2/21/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline;Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/21/09/10087686-0-image-a-85_1550740422932.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/19/4401660541831199334/1024x576_MP4_4401660541831199334.mp4

View this post on Instagram

HU Staff: Alyssa Brook @alyssabrook_hu Tristan Thompson can’t seem to stay out of the headlines. We have not seen him and Khloe Kardashian out in public or on social media in a while, but, it’s clear his intentions have been elsewhere. Meanwhile, Khloe has been living her best life spending time with their daughter True Thompson. ———————————————————————————— Tristan has made a few mistakes in the past, but, it seems it is coming back to haunt him. Hollywood Unlocked affiliate’s got the inside scoop following a party we attended that Tristan Thompson had at his house. Thompson was out on the town late Sunday night in L.A when he took the party back to his place. ———————————————————————————— Everyone was just hanging out, smoking Hookah and drinking when we were instructed to stop all use of cell phones or leave. It’s not unusual for phones to be confiscated while at the party with high-profile people. However, the vibe was chill and nobody was really checking for security until later in the night. ———————————————————————————— Read more at thehollywoodunlocked.com, link in bio.

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

She slammed Kylie Jenner's best friend Jordyn Woods for her role in the dramatic split between Khloe Kardashian and her baby daddy Tristan Thompson.

And Larsa Pippen put on a brave face as she made an appearance at the opening party for PrettyLittleThing's LA office on Wednesday night.

Beauty - Heads - Sizzling - Attire - Cleavage

The beauty, 44, was sure to turn heads in her sizzling attire, as she showed off her cleavage in a lace slip underneath an open white T-shirt dress.

Larsa boosted her height in a pair of sparkling black thigh-high boots, while she kept her personal items in a small handbag.

Ombre - Locks - Style - Palette - Make-up

Her ombre locks were brushed into a sleek, straight style, while she wore a natural palette of make-up to highlight her pretty features.

TMZ caught up with Kim's best friend Larsa while out in LA on Thursday and when asked what is going on with Jordyn living in Kylie's guest house, she responded with: 'I don't know how much longer she'll be living in the guest house.'

Outlet - Cameraman - Larsa

When the outlet's cameraman said 'yeah, you think they are going to evict her?' Larsa said: ' Yeah I'm sure. I mean I would.'

This comes after it was revealed that Khloe Kardashian split with baby daddy Tristan Thompson after it was revealed he cosied up with Kylie Jenner's best friend Jordyn Woods at a private party on Sunday.

Jordyn - Tristan - Sunday

Jordyn, 21, allegedly cosied up to Tristan, 27, on Sunday during a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!