McCabe’s McCarthyism Tour Continues

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/20/2019 | George Prayias
adele2234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/APP-022019-McCabe-1.jpg

RUSH: I have to tell you, folks, I’m about at my limit of being able to absorb all of this and remain civil with this Andrew McCabe situation. This is so beyond the pale. This is just not right. And nothing, apparently, is being done about this. McCabe is still appearing on every cable news and infotainment television show that will have him, even though he is disgraced, completely, totally disgraced.

He was fired from the FBI for lying to any number of sources for illegally leaking. He is at this moment being investigated by the Department of Justice for lying to the FBI. There is an inspector general report, another one, an investigation going on right now, Mr. Horowitz. That’s gonna be revealed in April. And all of this raises the question, why hasn’t McCabe been arrested? Why hasn’t McCabe been put in solitary confinement?

Manafort - Confinement - People - Lives - Investigators

What is Manafort doing in solitary confinement? What are any of these other people doing having their lives destroyed for having so-called lied to the investigators when Andrew McCabe has done exactly that and far worse? And now he is permitted to write a book furthering these lies, amplifying these lies, being given media assistance in amplifying these lies, and profiting from all of this for which any other person would have been arrested, would have been subjected to a grand jury, may have been convicted already, and put in jail.

Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, any number of others that Mueller has targeted have been financially ruined over having done absolutely nothing that had anything to do with the so-called original claim here: Trump-Russia collusion, stealing an election. It is just outrageous! How come Andrew McCabe is allowed to have a Kickstarter fundraiser page? How does he get book deals? How does he get a book tour?...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!