Ferne McCann First Time Mum: Star rejects dating Love Island’s Charlie Brake

Mail Online | 2/20/2019 | Niomi Harris For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/21/01/10075118-0-image-a-21_1550713315359.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/20/4074880343944770603/1024x576_MP4_4074880343944770603.mp4

She's been single ever since splitting from former beau Arthur Collins in 2017.

However, it looks as though Ferne McCann may be a single lady a little while longer as she rejected dating Love Island's Charlie Brake.

TOWIE - Star - Feelings - Millionaire - ITVBe

The former TOWIE star, 28, made her feelings about the millionaire very clear during her ITVBe reality show First Time Mum on Wednesday, after Charlie previously asked her on a date.

After sharing her doubts with mum Gilly earlier in the episode stating she 'didn't have time to date', Ferne later confided in pal and former TOWIE co-star Danielle Armstrong during a trip to the gym.

Beauties - Sweat - Talk - Charlie - Storm

As the two beauties worked up a sweat, talk soon turned to Charlie, who had flirted up a storm with the mum-of-one at the OK! Beauty Awards last year.

While Danielle quizzed Ferne about why they hadn't been on a date yet, she confessed: 'I don’t know if I've completely gone off him.

Worlds - Fondue - Velaa

'We just come from completely different worlds but I don't know if I want to be doing cheese fondue in Velaa.'

Raising her own concerns about the potential match, Danielle added: 'He’s nice but he’s too young for you. He is a bit of a player.'

Ferne

While Ferne added: 'I think I’m too much for him to be honest.'

Later, the star enjoyed a date with pal Liam 'Gatsby' Blackwell, where she appeared to confirm that she would not be dating Ellie Brown's ex boyfriend.

Years - Daughter - Sunday - Birth - Ferne

As she opened up about being single for two years since daughter Sunday's birth, Ferne said of Charlie: 'He is a lovely...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!