Trump: McCabe Is Like ‘A Poor Man’s J. Edgar Hoover’

Washington Free Beacon | 2/20/2019 | Jeffrey Cimmino
MonkeyBubble (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/donald-trump-2.20.19-e1550691059522.png

BY: Jeffrey Cimmino

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe seems like "a poor man's J. Edgar Hoover."

Andrew - McCabe - Fool - Couple - Days

"I think Andrew McCabe has made a fool out of himself over the last couple of days and he really looks to me like sort of a poor man's J. Edgar Hoover. I think he's a disaster, and what he was trying to do was terrible and he was caught. I was proud to say we caught him, so we'll see what happens, but he is a disgraced man. He was terminated, not by me, he was terminated by others," Trump said while speaking to reporters at the White House.

Hoover, the nation's first FBI director, became a controversial figure later in his life as evidence surfaced showing he routinely exceeded the agency's jurisdiction.

IG - Report - Disaster - McCabe - Standpoint

"The I.G. report was a disaster from [McCabe's] standpoint," Trump continued. "Anybody reading the I.G. report would say, how could a man like this be involved with the FBI? And the FBI has some of the greatest people, some of the finest people you'll ever meet. But this man is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!