Matt's Inside Line: Get Scoop on Arrow, The Gifted, This Is Us, Roswell, Grey's, Lucifer, Suits, NOLA, Rookie and More

TVLine | 2/20/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/arrow-spoilers-season-7-diggle-mentor-future-mia.jpg?w=621

Who on Arrow will get a blast from the past? Will Grey’s Anatomy doc make a big decision? Which Lucifer lady is turning to sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll? What will Roswell flashbacks reveal? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATEDInside Arrow‘s Blackstar Reveal: How Can It Be True?

Spring - Army - General - Dig - Mentor

You can expect to meet this spring the decorated Army general who served as Dig’s mentor back in the day. Though the gents are now estranged, they meet up again under unexpected circumstances. Speaking of Diggle….

Anything on Arrow’s Connor Hawke? I was not expecting to see him again. –V.

Katherine - McNamara - Couple - Episodes - Season

Katherine McNamara told me that over the next couple of episodes (Season 7 resumes March 4), we will learn more about not just Future Mia, but Diggle’s grown son as well — including “where they’re coming from, and where they’re headed.”

I hand-delivered your Q to series creator Dan Fogelmen, and he answered, “Yes; not this season. But it’s a place we want to go.” As he explained, “That’s a slightly different time period for us, and when we enter new time periods we do so gently, so the audience doesn’t get whiplash. When Rebecca and Miguel got together was not immediately after Jack’s death – you’re talking some time after that — but we will get there. Miguel has a big part to play in the rest of the series.”

Farewell - Season - Episode - List - Disney

Having last appeared in this farewell season’s second episode, List (not the Disney star) will next be seen in “The Trial of Jim Gordon,” airing Thursday, March 7 (and which was written by Ben McKenzie and directed by Erin Richards). Bonus scoop: Teasing the flash-forward that opened the season — in which Jim and some surprising allies took on a mysterious militia from atop a wall (seen above) —...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!