Hugh Jackman gets VERY flirty with Alison Hammond

Mail Online | 2/20/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/20/16/10054790-0-image-a-177_1550680776814.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/11/1624794929380410753/1024x576_MP4_1624794929380410753.mp4

She is known for her hilarious interviews with the world's biggest stars.

And Alison Hammond was at it once more on Wednesday as she enjoyed a cheeky chat with Hugh Jackman on This Morning, following her date with him last year and her earlier confession that she had a huge crush on the actor.

Greatest - Showman - Actor - Man - Music

The Greatest Showman actor, 50, who is about to embark on his The Man The Music The Show, was feeling giddy as he chatted to the Birmingham-native who begged him to 'promise his love' and then welcomed him to her home city.

Having previously admitted to her crush and had their date, Alison said: 'Last time we had a date, I thought we had something special...

Valentine - Day - Days - Look - Roses

'Obviously we’ve had Valentine’s Day, and you’re like six days late - look at this - I’ve got wilted roses, the champagne had to go…. you’re six days late!' Feeling flirty, Hugh said: 'I promise you love in my way. Can you accept that or not…?'

Hugh they chatted about his tour, saying: 'I’m so excited, I haven’t performed on stage here for 21 years, so to come back doing this, it’s my dream job...

Stage - Singing - Place - Work - Wise

'[Being on stage singing] that is my happiest place, work wise. But to be at the O2, Manchester, Dublin, Glasgow is awesome.'

Clearly seizing the opportunity, Alison said: 'And you’re coming to my hometown Birmingham, I’ll come to see you by the way', while Hugh teased back: 'But I’m not performing, I’m just coming to see you!'

Cheeks - 'I

Causing red cheeks, she said: 'I thought we were going to keep that secret?... I’ve...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: