CBS’s Lara Logan Bravely Calls Out Establishment Media Bias: ‘This Interview Is Professional Suicide’

Conservative Tribune | 2/19/2019 | Cillian Zeal
EGFZEEGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/laura-logan.jpg

https://twitter.com/MRitland/status/1097601072548454400

During an appearance on a podcast last week, CBS News correspondent Lara Logan said, “This interview is professional suicide for me.”

Boy, she wasn’t lying. In a moment of bravery or serious miscalculation, Logan decided to tell the truth. And it wasn’t about anything salacious — an extramarital affair, fabricating a story, anything like that. Instead, she said what we all more or less know: The media is biased toward the left.

CBS - Correspondent - Known - Reporting - War

The CBS correspondent, best known for her reporting from war zones, had made the appearance on the “Mike Drop” podcast with former Navy SEAL Mike Ritland, who had said that the media was “absurdly left-leaning,” a “huge f—— problem” and a “disaster for this country.”

“I agree with that. That’s true,” Logan said.

Media - US - Newsbusters - Country - Percent

“The media everywhere is mostly liberal, not just the U.S.,” she said, according to Newsbusters. “But in this country, 85 percent of journalists are registered Democrats. So that’s just a fact, right?”

“Visually, anyone who’s ever been to Israel and been to the Wailing Wall has seen that the women have this tiny little spot in front of the wall to pray, and the rest of the wall is for the men,” she said.

Representation - Media - Corner - Women - Breitbart

“To me, that’s a great representation of the American media, is that in this tiny little corner where the women pray you’ve got Breitbart and Fox News and a few others, and from there on, you have CBS, ABC, NBC, Huffington Post, Politico, whatever, right? All of them. And that’s a problem for me, because even if it was reversed, if it was vastly mostly on the right, that would also be a problem for me.

“My experience has been that the more opinions you have, the more ways that you look at everything in life — everything in life is complicated, everything is gray, right?” she continued....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.