Comey Was the Buffer for the Coup Conspirators

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/19/2019 | George Prayias
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/APP-021919-The-DEEP-STATE.jpg

RUSH: The real answer to this is: When Trump fired Comey, that’s when they began to panic. Comey was the buffer. Comey was the insulation. Comey was who was gonna protect everybody in this hoax, in this coup. Comey’s the director of the FBI. Comey is the boss of all of these people, from McCabe, Rosenstein, all this. Well, not technically Rosenstein, but certainly McCabe and some of the others, Strzok Smirk and Page. When Trump fired Comey, the buffer is gone, sort of like a protective layer was let go.

Comey was there to protect the conspirators. So Trump fires him, and they panic! And they don’t for a minute think that Trump’s obstructing justice. They are the ones obstructing justice. They are the ones that are actually conducting a national emergency. They’re the ones obstructing justice and behaving illegally — and Comey was the buffer. So Trump cans Comey, and now they’ve gotta go on offense themselves and claim, “Oh, my God! Oh, my God! That’s obstruction,” and that’s why they had to get a special counsel.

Comey - Engineers - Memos - Trump - Memos

So Comey engineers leaking some private memos he took after having met with Trump. He sends those memos to one of his buddies, who leaks them to the media, and then that triggers Rosenstein. “Oh, my god.” The Democrats are just harping all over Rosenstein about this, and Rosenstein, he knows that Trump is never gonna be the person in Washington everybody bows down to. It’s the Democrats that run that town, and if you’re on the bad side of Chuck Schumer and Pelosi and the Democrats and the K Street lobbyists, you’re in trouble, ’cause that’s where you go to make your real money when you leave government.

So the Democrats are demanding that something be done here to get rid of Trump...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!