Ariana Grande parties before becoming first solo act to sweep Billboard Hot 100 top three at once

Mail Online | 2/23/2019 | Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/19/18/10011870-0-image-a-68_1550600465488.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/19/5373800666243842009/1024x576_MP4_5373800666243842009.mp4

Ariana Grande was seen wearing a casual oversize sweater as she stepped out for a house party in Los Angeles on Sunday.

This week, the 25-year-old dominated the top three on the Billboard Hot 100 at once, courtesy of her new album Thank U, Next.

Rings - Spot - Break - Album - Title

Her single 7 Rings held the top spot, with Break Up With You Girlfriend, I'm Bored and the album's title song coming in second and third place, Billboard reported.

The only other act ever to sweep the top three in one week were the Beatles, who hit number one on April 25, 1964 with Can't Buy Me Love from A Hard Day's Night.

Number - Number - Week - Songs - Band

Number two and number three that week went to songs from the band's debut album Please Please Me - Twist And Shout and Do You Want To Know A Secret.

When the news broke of Ariana's latest record on Tuesday, she was incredulous, tweeting: 'wait what' and then: 'what the f*** is going on'.

Billboard - Post - Week - Hot - 'i

Retweeting Billboard's post of this week's Hot 100, she wrote: 'i laughed when i saw this bc i thought y’all edited it. thank u from the bottom of my heart. for so many reasons. first time since the beatles huh. that’s wild.'

She went on in the same tweet: 'i thought this was a joke when i saw it i’m not kidding. i love u. so much. always have n will. thank u for everything.'

Ariana - Post - Believe

Ariana gushed in another post: 'still cant believe...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.