WEIGHTLIFTER TELLS THE HEROIC STORY OF HOW HE SAVED A MAN FROM UNDER A CRUSHED CAR

The Daily Caller | 2/18/2019 | Staff
gbabii05gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Weightlifter-Tells-The-Heroic-Story-Of-How-He-Saved-A-Man-From-Under-A-Crushed-Car-Fox-Friends-2-18-19-e1550509683941.jpg

Michigan weightlifter Ryan Belcher told a story on “Fox & Friends” Monday of how he saved a man’s life by pushing a 2 ton SUV off the man.

Belcher, 29, heard a crash outside his place of business Thursday and discovered there’d been a two car collision. He found a man trapped under a Jeep, screaming for help.

Home - Smash - Lady - Kids - Instinct

“I was getting ready to go home actually, then I heard a big smash and as I came outside I actually heard a lady yelling get kids away, so my first instinct was to come save the kids that were there. And when I got there, luckily there was no children, but there was a man,” he said.

“He was stuck. Half of his body was stuck underneath his Jeep,” he continued. “And at first when I first approached the vehicle, there was a good four men there and they were all trying to move this vehicle and I seen it wasn’t happening. And I figured what a better time now — to use what I know I can actually do.”

WATCH

WATCH:

“I just jumped right in. I seen a window that was broken out on the back of the vehicle and I knew, if I could swing the vehicle in a certain direction, I can free him from that pole,” he continued....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...