Jane Danson reveals the reason behind her shock DOI collapse

Mail Online | 2/18/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/18/12/9955424-0-image-a-4_1550492375365.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/27/844542565856200410/1024x576_MP4_844542565856200410.mp4

She shocked fans earlier this month as she put on a defiant performance during her Dancing On Ice stint, just hours after fainting during rehearsals.

And Jane Danson has revealed she collapsed due to a combination of factors - one including her grief over the 11-year anniversary of her dad’s death.

Interview - Monday - Edition - Lorraine - Corrie

During an interview on Monday's edition of Lorraine, the 40-year-old Corrie actress, who was eliminated skating pro, Sylvain Longchambon on Sunday, reflected on her time on the show, and admitted 'it was the right time to leave'.

The soap star was stretchered off the ice after dramatically fainting during rehearsals earlier this month.

Mother-of-two - Jane - Paramedics - Partner - Sylvain

Mother-of-two Jane was attended to by paramedics after collapsing during her routine with professional partner Sylvain, 38, but returned to the ice to perform just hours later.

Detailing the reasons behind her fall, she told stand-in presenter Christine Lampard, 40: 'I think it was a combination of quite a few things on that particular day.

Studio - Reasons - Chance - Sort - Add

'I arrived at the studio slightly later than normal for various reasons, we didn’t have much chance to warm up, I was severely dehydrated and just to sort of add insult to injury it was the anniversary of my dad’s death that day so I was feeling quite emotional.'

Jane's father Jack sadly passed away in February 2008 after months of battling with a serious illness.

Bill - Star - Exhaustion - Day - Day

The Bill star continued: 'I think it was compounded by exhaustion, I was emotional, I’d not drunk enough, probably not eaten enough as I maybe should have done. It was a tough day, it was a really tough day.

'Sharon the medical physio – Sharon she’s the glue that holds it all...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!