Karlie Kloss stuns in leather pants and black jacket at NBA All-Star Game with Joshua Kushner

Mail Online | 2/18/2019 | Christopher Friedmann For Dailymail.com
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/18/02/9941634-0-image-a-58_1550456969705.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/18/4845524288521944797/1024x576_MP4_4845524288521944797.mp4

She is a catwalk superstar.

But Karlie Kloss turned the hardwood into her own personal runway on Sunday as she appeared at the NBA All-Star Game in Charlotte.

Model - All-black - Ensemble - Husband - Joshua

The 26-year-old model stunned in an all-black ensemble, while attending with husband Joshua Kushner.

Karlie mixed the athletic with the edgy, pairing a black varsity jacket with leather pants.

Turtleneck - Underneath - Husband - New - England

She sported a black turtleneck underneath and was spotted speaking with her husband and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Her medium-length blonde tresses were left unencumbered and fell onto her shoulders in lush waves.

Karlie - Outing - Months - Marriage - Joshua

Karlie's All-Star outing came after she opened up about her first three months of marriage to Joshua Kushner.

'I love being married,' the Chicago native said in Pasadena, California at the 2019 Winter Television Critics Association on Tuesday.

Home - Base - Nothing - Ways

She continued: 'Honestly, I just feel really happy. It's so nice to just have a home base. I can't explain. Nothing has really changed, but in all the best ways, it feels different. I love it.'

The 6ft2 catwalk queen made the remarks as she appeared on a panel in support of her upcoming relaunch of Project Runway, People reported Tuesday.

Joshua - Venture - Capitalist - Brother - President

She praised Joshua - a venture capitalist who's the brother of President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner - for having her back as she's 'figuring out how to continue to grow [her] career and balance [her] personal and professional life.

'I feel really grateful that I have a partner, my husband, who's an incredible support to me and wants to help me accomplish my dreams no matter what they are,' said Kloss.

Kloss - Christian - Siriano - Bravo - Reboot

Kloss will be joined by Christian Siriano for Bravo's reboot of the popular fashion designing reality show.

Nina Garcia, Elaine Welteroth, and Brandon Maxwell will be the judges.

LeBron - James - Team - LeBron

LeBron James and his Team LeBron, down by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?