Colin Kaepernick wants to play in NFL again, would consider playing for the Patriots, lawyer says

Mail Online | 2/18/2019 | Maxine Shen;Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/18/03/9941972-0-image-a-58_1550459912025.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/30/1879978682530643177/1024x576_MP4_1879978682530643177.mp4

Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick could make a return to the NFL, according to his lawyer.

Kaepernick and former teammate Eric Reid reached a confidential settlement with the NFL Friday regarding a grievance Kaepernick filed in October 2017, accusing the league and its 32 teams of blacklisting him and preventing him from being signed in retaliation to his kneeling national anthem protest against police brutality.

Settlement - Kaepernick - Lawyer - Mark - Geragos

Now that the settlement has been reached, Kaepernick's lawyer, Mark Geragos, believes that his client could be snapped up by an NFL team within two weeks.

Just days after the AP reported that Kaepernick asked for $20million or more to considering playing with the newly debuted Alliance of American Football, Geragos said that Kaepernick 'absolutely wants to play' in the NFL.

Level - Geragos - CNN - Saturday - Man

'He wants to compete at the highest level,' Geragos told CNN Saturday. 'This is a competitive young man.'

Geragos told ESPN that he had spoken with Kaepernick on Saturday about the fact that he wants to play in the NFL again and predicted that a team would snap the quarterback sooner rather than later.

Weeks - Somebody - Thing - Geragos - ESPN

'I think you’re going to see … within the next two weeks that somebody is going to step up and do the right thing,' Geragos told ESPN.

As for which team it would be, Geragos suggested the Carolina Panthers — a 'natural place' considering Reid currently plays for the team — but then added that 'it would not surprise me if [Patriots...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?