President Trump, White House Hammer Andrew McCabe During Explosive “60 Minutes” Interview

The Gateway Pundit | 2/17/2019 | Staff
tiana_101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3144-600x338.jpg

The White House released a statement Sunday night hammering fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as his explosive “60 Minutes” interview aired on CBS.

President Trump also took to his Twitter account to rip into the disgraced former FBI official.

White - House - Minutes - Andrew - McCabe

The White House told “60 Minutes” that “Andrew McCabe was fired in disgrace from the FBI for lying, and he opened a completely baseless investigation into the president. Everyone knows he has no credibility.”

As the “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe aired, President Trump reposted two tweets from February 14th mocking the corrupt FBI official.

Disgraced - FBI - Official - Andrew - McCabe

Disgraced FBI official Andrew McCabe sat down with CBS’s “60 Minutes” which aired Sunday night.

McCabe told CBS that he ordered two investigations into President Trump because he wanted to know if Trump fired FBI Director Comey to impede the Russia investigation and was Trump acting on behalf of the Russian government.

ZERO - Evidence - President - Trump - Behalf

There was ZERO evidence that President Trump was working on behalf of the Russian government and there was zero evidence Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election when McCabe opened these two investigations.

James Comey testified to Congress in December that by the time he was fired there was no evidence of any type of conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

Man - Presidency - Election - Presidency - Aid

“I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency and won the election for the presidency and who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage. And that was something that troubled me greatly,” McCabe said in the “60 Minutes” interview.

CBS’s Scott Pelley asked McCabe, “How long was it after that that you decided to start the obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations involving the president?”

McCabe - Day - Team - Russia

McCabe replied, “I think the next day, I met with the team investigating the Russia...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!