Wife of WWE commentator accuses husband of cheating with wrestler

Mail Online | 2/17/2019 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/17/20/9931016-0-image-a-51_1550434447866.jpg

The wife of a WWE commentator has taken to Instagram to publicly accuse her husband of having an affair with a female wrestler.

Amy Polinsky accused her husband Corey Graves of cheating on her with WWE superstar Carmella.

Polinsky - WWE - Commentator - Children - Instagram

Polinsky, who married the WWE commentator in 2009 and has three children with him, took to Instagram on Saturday to air the cheating allegations.

'This may be totally below me to do but I'm hurt. I'm sad. I've put 11 years into supporting a man to accomplish his dream only for him to punch me in the gut!' she said alongside a photo of their family.

Suicide - Attempts - Alcoholism - Side - Kicker

'I've been through suicide attempts, alcoholism, among so much more with him and stuck by his side. The kicker is finding out that he's been sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along. @carmellawwe and @wwegraves I hope you guys are happy. I really do!'

She later deleted the post but screenshots are still circulating on social media.

Polinsky - Screenshots - Series - Message - Exchanges

Polinsky also shared screenshots of a series of text message exchanges she had with Graves, whose real name is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...