TRUMP Calls for Investigation into Rigged, Liberal Channels That Constantly Spew Hatred at Republicans

The Gateway Pundit | 2/17/2019 | Staff
cyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/zjq92-600x400-1-1200x630.jpg

It’s no secret that the media is liberal.

Last night, “Saturday Night Live” opened with another anti-Trump skit with Alec Baldwin impersonating Trump’s Rose Garden presser where he announced he was declaring a national emergency to secure funding for the southern border.

Alec - Baldwin - Emergency - Drug - Crisis

Alec Baldwin called the national emergency “fake” and mocked the drug and opioid crisis gripping the nation due to porous borders.

“You all see why I gotta fake this emergency, right? I have to because I want to. It’s really simple. We have a problem. Drugs are coming into this country through no wall,” Baldwin said.

Baldwin - Wall - Works - Wall - Fact

Baldwin continued: “Wall works, wall makes safe. You don’t have to be smart to understand that, in fact it’s even easier to understand if you’re not that smart.”

The anti-Trump skits by Alec Baldwin are old and tired, but the ‘get Trump’ media won’t stop until the president is removed from office.

President - Trump

President Trump...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!