Hillary Clinton is obsessed with the president: Kennedy

Fox Business | 2/13/2019 | Lisa Kennedy Montgomery
Click For Photo: https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxbusiness.com/foxbusiness.com/content/uploads/2018/02/0/0/386d4988-hillaryclintonkm.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

FBN’s Kennedy discusses how former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton accused President Trump of copying her 2016 slogan “Stronger Together.”

The nation's most desperate and pathetic armchair quarterback is at it again. Hillary Clinton Opens a New Window. is unnaturally fixated on the one that got away, and I'm not talking about the White House Opens a New Window. . She's obsessed with the President!

Night - El - Paso - Rally - Gape

She was watching last night's El Paso rally like a gape mouthed cow, *waiting* to insert herself into a story no one's writing about her, and finally found her entree when the President said this:

"I love this state, and I love the people of this state. We have a great romance together, and we are only getting stronger together!"

Clinton - Campaign - Slogan - Title - Book

As you remember, "stronger together" was one of Clinton's failed campaign slogan's, and also the title of the most uninteresting book ever written by her and Tim Kaine. It is a piece of literary Ambien that deserves boredom burning.

"Now copy my plan on health care, a fairer tax system and voting rights"

Thanks - Loser

No thanks! No one cheats off a loser.

Her tax...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox Business
Wake Up To Breaking News!