Josh Brolin's wife Kathryn shares intimate topless photo of her breastfeeding daughter Westlyn

Mail Online | 2/16/2019 | Caroline Feraday For Dailymail.com
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/16/20/9902832-0-image-a-31_1550347441103.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/12/4707631410230246452/1024x576_MP4_4707631410230246452.mp4

View this post on Instagram

This picture will probably make some feel weird. I know cause I was one of them. Before I had Westlyn I saw women breastfeeding their babies in public or posting photos of it, and while it most definitely didn’t offend me, it just wasn’t something I understood. As a fairly modest person, I couldn’t understand having something so intimate welcoming the eyes of others. I couldn’t imagine having someone other than my husband watch me messily feed our newborn. I couldn’t imagine speaking openly with other women about what happens to your body after having a baby, or the carnage that ensues when a human takes their meals off a body part. From the moment this little woman arrived, and crawled without assistance to her new food source, I have been in complete and utter awe of the process of life-giving and life sustaining. Women are miraculous. There is so much power held in this act. I feel so privileged to be able to experience motherhood and to have had any feelings of misunderstanding or non-understanding changed by this phase of my life that God has blessed me with. This, by the way, applies to all women who feed their babies, breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Just the process of holding a baby close and nourishing her, is a rooted, powerful and confident act. Major ✊🏻 to all you mamas out there. Papas, I have a respect for you all your own. Photo by @brianbowensmith

A post shared by k a t h r y n b r o l i n (@kathrynbrolin) on

She welcomed daughter Westlyn, with actor husband Josh Brolin, in November.

And Kathryn Brolin shared an intimate picture of her topless and breastfeeding their three-month-old daughter, on Saturday.

Wife - Attitude - People - Mother

The 31-year-old personal assistant-turned-third wife revealed she had changed her attitude to seeing people breastfeeding, since becoming a mother herself.

The mother-of-one is seen wearing only a pair of ripped jeans and a cowboy hat, in the black and white image.

Sweet - Westlyn - Momma

Sweet Westlyn is latched on and feeding from her momma.

Kathryn - who married Goonies star Josh, 51, in 2016, explained that she may have previously misunderstood breastfeeding but now feels enlightened.

Picture - Feel - Cause - Westlyn - Women

She captioned: 'This picture will probably make some feel weird. I know cause I was one of them. Before I had Westlyn I saw women breastfeeding their babies in public or posting photos of it, and while it most definitely didn’t offend me, it just wasn’t something I understood.

'As a fairly modest person, I couldn’t understand having something so intimate welcoming the eyes of others. I couldn’t imagine having someone other than my husband watch me messily feed our newborn.

'I - Women - Body - Baby - Carnage

'I couldn’t imagine speaking openly with other women about what happens to your body after having a baby, or the carnage that ensues when a human takes their meals off a body part.

She continued: 'From the moment this little woman arrived, and crawled without assistance to her new food source, I have been in complete and utter awe of the process of life-giving and life sustaining. Women are miraculous.

Power

'There is so much power held in this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!