Scott Adams: 'How Long Before We See Trump Derangement Syndrome Used as a Legal Defense?'

NewsBusters | 2/16/2019 | Staff
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/tds_0.png

Your honor, we acknowledge that our client, Jussie Smollett, faked his supposed hate crime but he just couldn't help it because he suffered from extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome.

We respectively request that the civil suit against Nathan Phillips for lying about the Covington Catholic High School students be dropped due to the fact that he was acting under the influence of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Dilbert - Creator - Scott - Adams - Thesis

Dilbert creator Scott Adams brought up an interesting thesis in a Tweet on Friday about whether Trump Derangement Syndrome could be used as a legal defense in the future for people who acted criminally or immorally.

That reference to the "fate of the Republic" could obviously refer to former FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe who stated (but later denied) that he discussed with DOJ officials the possibility of removing President Donald Trump from office via the 25th Amendment despite the fact you can't use that amendment to remove a president just because you don't like him. Adams went into more detail about using Trump Derangement Syndrome as a legal defense in this video. He also specifically discussed TDS sufferer McCabe.

Point - Derangement - Syndrome - Defense - Question

At what point will Trump Derangement Syndrome be a legitimate legal defense? And it's a more interesting question than you think because the the entire legal system depends on the illusion of free will.

...So we live in a world where it feels like you make your own decisions but science keeps chipping away at that and I would say that it would be easy to get an expert, a psychologist, a scientist, a brain expert to confirm that people are being brainwashed by their choice of media.

Ladies - Gentlemen - Jury - Client - Fact

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I humbly request that you find my client not guilty due to the fact that he watched too much CNN which caused him to get mixed up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!