ISIS bride Shamima Begum says she still loves her jihadi husband and has had contractions

Mail Online | 2/16/2019 | Connor Boyd For Mailonline
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/16/00/9883502-0-image-a-19_1550276554869.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/15/8819338965459617656/1024x576_MP4_8819338965459617656.mp4

The heavily-pregnant east London schoolgirl who ran away to become an ISIS bride fears she won't see her jihadist husband again.

Shamima Begum, 19, is pleading with the Government to allow her back into the country to have her baby but admits she'll miss Dutch jihadist Yago Riedijk, whom she said she still loved very much'.

Tonight - Begum - Refugee - Camp - Syria

It was revealed tonight that Begum - who is living at a refugee camp in Syria after the terror group was brought to its knees - was taken to hospital with false contractions.

In a new interview with Times journalist Anthony Loyd at the al-Hasakeh refugee camp, she said: 'It was really hot. My contractions started and I was bleeding. I was in the hospital for five days, then they brought me back.'

Months - Day - Situation

'I'm nine months now. I should be giving birth any day. Especially with this stressful situation,' she added.

Ms Begum fears her unborn baby will be taken away from her as her family pleaded for the teenager to be allowed back to the UK 'as a matter of urgency'.

Ms - Begum - Controversy - Media - Return

Ms Begum said she understood the controversy and intense media scrutiny a return to the UK would bring, but said she did not want to be separated from her child.

She said: 'What do you think will happen to my child?

Family

'Because I don't want it to be taken away from me, or at least if it is, to be given to my family.'

She also said she had been taken to hospital after having contractions following her arrival at the refugee camp, and could give birth 'any day'.

Newspaper - Years - Syria - Islamic - State

The pregnant 19-year-old was tracked down by the newspaper four years after she travelled to Syria as a 15-year-old to join Islamic State, and she told how she would 'do anything required just to be able to come home and live...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.