Kourtney Kardashian shares cute flashback image of North and Pene

Mail Online | 2/15/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/15/17/9869848-0-image-a-8_1550251731196.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/14/5131737038345356240/1024x576_MP4_5131737038345356240.mp4

Kourtney Kardashian took to her Instagram Stories on Thursday to post some older photos.

And one of them was cute image of her daughter Penelope Disick with Kim Kardashian's child North West.

Dance - Clothes

The two were seen hugging as they had on dance clothes.

Kourtney also shared a photo of the two at their last joint birthday party where the girls were in pink and purple.

Star - 'cousin - Girls

The star called it 'cousin love' as the little girls played with each other.

Kim, 38, has said many times in the past that the cousins are best friends and love to play together.

Months - Age - Playdates - House - Kim

They are only a few months apart in age and often have playdates at each other's house: Kim lives in Hidden Hills, California and Kourtney is only five minutes away in neighboring Calabasas.

The girls also have matching Pomeranian dogs. Penelope has Sugar while North has Sushi.

Sister - Kim - Surprise - V-Day - Husband

This comes after her sister Kim was given a big surprise on V-Day by husband Kanye West.

The 41-year-old rapper decorated the all-white living room of their posh Hidden Hills mansion in flowers and the Yeezy designer also brought in musician Kenny G to play music just for her.

Keeping - Kardashians - Star - Caption - Read

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star's caption read, 'Beat husband award goes to mine ‍♀️!!!! Most thoughtful gifts ever!!!!'

She also shared: 'NO BIG DEAL KENNY G IN MY LIVING ROOM!!! Happy Valentines Day.'

Jazz - Kenny - Song - Forever - Love

Jazz musician Kenny, 62 - who is best known for his song Forever In Love - is seen playing the saxophone in the middle of their living room, which has no furniture, only white drapes.

It is not known if West had the furniture removed for the performance...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!