Woman becomes a **** so she can look after her ailing husband

Mail Online | 2/14/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/14/15/9795140-0-image-a-2_1550159701334.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/14/8685708870000198655/1024x576_MP4_8685708870000198655.mp4

A Canadian woman has revealed that she has been working as a **** for nearly five years to support her sick husband while they are living in London.

On Friday night's episode of the We TV reality series Extreme Love, Natasha 'Tash' Stevens, 28, opens up about trading her career in fashion for a full-time gig as a **** after her husband Aidan James, 29, fell ill.

Tash - Toronto - Aidan - London - Year

Tash, who was born and raised in Toronto, says she and Aidan 'clicked right away' when they met in London in 2011, and they got married after just a year of dating.

'He first started getting sick a little bit after we got married, and then it just kind of snowballed from there,' she recounts. 'He ended up having a stroke and a non-epileptic seizure.'

Weakness - Pain - Side - Body - Aidan

'I've got very severe weakness and pain on my entire left side of my body,' Aidan adds. 'After doing a lot of strenuous activity, it's very painful and I get very weak.'

The musician admits it took him a long time to stop working because he felt guilty that he was unable to provide for his wife.

Tash - Bosses - Doctors - Concerns

Tash, his bosses, and his doctors all warned him that he couldn't keep pushing himself, but he also had financial concerns.

'I thought, "Oh God, what are we going to do?" Because Tasha couldn't sustain us on a fashion worker's salary,' he explains.

Couple - Woes - Tash - Job - Fashion

The couple's financial woes led Tash to give up her job in fashion and become a ****, which was actually a natural transition for her.

'I grew up with my dad doing fetish photography for newspapers and stuff, and my primary school was next to a strip club,' she explains.

Tash - Aidan - Sessions

Tash told Aidan to relax and focus on getting better while she started advertising for sessions as a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?
Tagged: