A Million Little Things Recap: Between Plymouth Rock and a Hard Place

TVLine | 2/14/2019 | Kimberly Roots
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/a-million-little-things-recapseason-1-episode-15-c.jpg?w=630

Need to catch up? Check out the previous A Million Little Things recap here.

Happy Valentine’s Day! Let’s talk about divorce!

Eddie - Katherine - Heretofore - Divorce - Mediations

Eddie and Katherine’s heretofore civil divorce mediations hit a major snag in this week’s A Million Little Things, and the fact that the episode airs on a holiday traditionally devoted to love is just the icing on the heart-shaped cake, no?

Read on for the highlights of “The Rock.”

KICK - THE - BUCKET - LIST - |

KICK THE BUCKET LIST | Maggie wraps her last round of chemo and has an 80 percent chance of doing well, but ahead of her surgery she wants Gary to take her to Plymouth, Mass. As far as bucket-list items go, it’s fairly tame, but who am I to judge? “I know it’s not exactly skydiving,” Maggie admits, but she and her brother used to pretend a rock in their backyard was Plymouth Rock, so it has emotional significance.

Their departure is delayed three times, all on account of doing favors for their extended friend group. Long story short: They don’t make it to Plymouth during the day. “We can go to Plymouth Rock when I’m well again,” Maggie says offhandedly, but Gary notes that it’s a much more optimistic take than she’s had in the past. “My old bucket list was about the past. My new bucket list is about the future,” she says. OH MY GOD SHE’S GOING TO DIE, ISN’T SHE?

Gary - Mood - Hit - News - Linda

Gary’s good mood takes a real hit later that evening when he gets some bad news about Linda, the salty woman he and Maggie knew from chemo. She had a pulmonary embolism at some point during the day, and died. Gary can’t bring himself to tell Maggie, though. Instead, he insists that they drive to Plymouth Rock that night.

DON’T HATE, MEDIATE | Katherine and Eddie’s divorce mediation is going well enough...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.