Inside Kushner’s Budget Bill, Part 1: Amnesty for Illegals With ‘Unaccompanied Minors’

Big League Politics | 2/14/2019 | Peter D'Abrosca
Click For Photo: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/0_R6CGToBq2Y5t4DbK-1200x630.jpg

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Forty - Years - School - Civics - Class

Forty three years ago, in my 6th grade public school Civics class, we learned about the electoral college and its importance on maintaining our constitutional republic. Oh how times have changed! Most Americans today have no clue of the vital role of the EC, hence the rush to discard it. Americans’ ignorance of governmental functions and political history is appalling.

It’s really not President Trump they hate and despise. It’s American sovereignty they truly wish to destroy. The President Trump pianta is really we Deplorables, Trump supporters, and other American Patriots. Eff them!

Laws - Benefits - Office - Benefits - Apology

According to the laws of islam one can lie anytime it benefits islam. Her being in a political office benefits islam. Her apology is as hollow as a deflated balloon. WAKE THE FU^& UP people!!!!! You are being played by ALL politicians.

The Democratic Party has still not been held to account for what the did to this man.

Get - Senate - Demotards - Record - Voting

Get Senate demotards on record voting for the hilarious, crazy Green New Deal with all its loony laws and mandates. Then use their vote to mock them, as campaign fodder, and to run ads against them and to beat them in the elections. Brilliant.

How can this person be in Congress in the first place? She needs to be prosecuted for immigration fraud as well as for marrying her own brother. My God, I hope they did not have any children. The two laws she sponsored are proof that she is representing the wrong country. Is she a U.S....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Big League Politics
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.