Bereaved sibling shares heartbreaking pictures of her opium addict sister

Mail Online | 2/14/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/14/14/9817606-0-image-a-3_1550156199066.jpg

A bereaved sibling has shared heartbreaking pictures of her opium addict sister at a funeral home taken ten months apart showing her both alive and dead.

The first image of Lexus Felton, 21, from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, showed her posing next to her grandmother's coffin in March 2018 but only a short while later in December of 2018 she was being laid to rest after overdosing on heroin.

Lexus - Sister - Chrystal - Charlesworth - Facebook

Lexus's sister Chrystal Charlesworth wrote on Facebook: '10 year challenge? Let’s talk about a (almost) 10 MONTH challenge.'

She continued: 'Picture one was taken March of 2018 at my grandmothers funeral. The second picture was taken December of 2018 at my sisters funeral.

Pictures - Sister - Lexus - Church - Room

'In both pictures my sister, Lexus, is in the exact same church room, wearing the exact same shirt, and laying in the exact same kind of casket my grandmothers in.

'Little did I know that when I took the first picture of my inappropriately hilarious, charismatic little sister that it would end up having such a surreal meaning behind it just a few short months later.'

Chrystal - Sister - Grandmother - Addict - Time

Chrystal explained how her sister managed to stay sober during her grandmother's funeral but she was an addict at that time and was also on probation after being arrested for drugs possession.

In a desperate attempt to get Lexus off the drugs her mom, Christy, took her to her probation officer in April and she was jailed for three and a half months after admitting she had been taking heroin.

'Lexus - Help - Heart - Sister

'Lexus abided willingly because she genuinely wanted the help and I truly believe in my heart that she wanted to stay clean,' her sister said.

She stayed in prison as she waited for a bed to open up at a rehabilitation center in Philadelphia her mom had chosen.

Lexus - August - Months - Therapy - Rehabilitation

Lexus was eventually transferred there in August and completed three months of therapy and rehabilitation...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!