MSNBC’s Ruhle Predicts Michael Bloomberg to Run for President in 2020; Open to Being His Press Secretary

Breitbart | 2/14/2019 | Staff
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/10/GettyImages-490568960.jpg

On Wednesday broadcast of Hugh Hewitt’s nationally syndicated radio show, MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle weighed in on the possibility former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg running for president.

Ruhle, a former employee of Bloomberg, added that if he won, she’d be open to being his press secretary.

Transcript

Partial transcript as follows:

HEWITT: You know, I think the Trump killer is Michael Bloomberg. I think Joe Biden has some problems because of age and his gaffe history, but I think the Trump killer is Mike Bloomberg. But you’re in New York City. You probably follow him more closely than I do.

RUHLE - Mike - Years - MSNBC

RUHLE: I worked for Mike for five years before I was with MSNBC.

HEWITT: Oh, I didn’t know that.

RUHLE - Bloomberg - TV - Mike - Mike

RUHLE: I was at Bloomberg TV, so I was very close with Mike then. I remain close with Mike now. Mike has spent at least ten years spending an enormous amount of money and research on running as an independent. He made it very clear a week ago that it would be a mistake for Howard Schultz to do so. Mike obviously considered a run the last time around, and he realized running as an independent would only ensure more votes for Donald Trump. So yes, in circles like New York City and Florida, where people know Mike best, they’re very enthusiastic about him. His challenge is name recognition....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.