Celebrities respond to Ryan Adams' allegations and support Mandy Moore

Mail Online | 2/14/2019 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/14/05/9799462-0-image-a-35_1550121065157.jpg

Celebrities are rallying behind Mandy Moore and the other victims who came forward to accuse Ryan Adams of emotional abuse and sexual misconduct.

On Wednesday seven women including singers Phoebe Bridgers and Courtney Jaye accused Adams of offering them career opportunities while seeking to have sex with them, then retaliating when they didn't want to pursue the relationship.

Moore - Marriage - Connections - Music - Industry

Moore also opened up on her marriage with him and revealed he was 'psychologically abusive' and prevented her from making connections in the music industry in the bombshell New York Times report.

Now the support for the actress, who was married to Adams for seven years, is pouring in.

Charge - Minka - Kelly - Alyssa - Milano

Leading the charge are actresses Minka Kelly, Alyssa Milano and Busy Philipps.

Though Moore hasn't tweeted about the allegations, she's liked the supportive messages of her peers on Twitter.

Graceful - Class - Act - TheMandyMoore - Joy

'I am so proud of the graceful, class act that you are @TheMandyMoore. You are stronger and braver than most. What a joy it has been to watch you soar these past three years. You've only just begun,' Minka Kelly tweeted Wednesday evening.

Moore split from Adams in 2015 and they officially divorced in 2016.

'Thank - Women - Abuses - Power - Alyssa

'Thank you to these women for being brave and holding him accountable for his abuses of power,' Alyssa Milano tweeted.

'Hm like Morrissey Michael Stipe Ozzy Osbourne Stevie Nicks... please. Love you @TheMandyMoore,' comedian Sarah Silverman tweeted.

Actress - Busy - Philipps - Allegations - Ryan

Actress Busy Philipps was so outraged by the allegations she said she deleted all her Ryan Adams music.

'Welp. Just deleted all of the Ryan Adams music I had in my library. BYE,' she tweeted Wednesday evening.

Actress - Amber - Tamblyn - Claims - Report

Actress Amber Tamblyn corroborated the claims made in the report saying, 'I know a few women who have dated this man and these claims are definitely true.'

'I believe Mandy Moore and the women who put their necks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity