Dominated by Howling Commies

Blog & Mablog | 2/13/2019 | Douglas Wilson
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/AOC.jpg

And just like that, as though coordinated with a prearranged signal, it seems to me that the Democrats have decided to do what they can to make sure that Donald Trump gets a full two terms. While I have been mulling over my promise to write on the challenge that Christians face when it comes to how they will vote in the 2020 presidential election—as I still intend to do—it appears that all the cliffhanger elements are being removed by the Democrats. They want to make sure that by the time I write, the whole thing will be moot.

For the warm-up, they did the whole Virginia thing. This is yet another example in modern politics—and there appear to be many such instances—that make it seem like God is messing with us. A scandal erupts in Virginia. Governor Northam defends infanticide. Some classmates of his from medical school, peeved at this, release the contents of his med school year book, in which he is decked out, either in black face or a Klan hood. The lieutenant governor, a black man, gets confronted with a #MeToo accuser, and then a second #MeToo accuser comes forward, charging him with rape. The third in line for the governor’s chair is the attorney general, who decided to get ahead of the riot by admitting that he too had done the blackface thing. The fourth in line, the speaker of the house in the Virginia legislature, is a Republican. Not only so, but the reason that the Republicans control the house is because there was one legislative race in Virginia that was a flat out tie, and so they drew the winner’s name out of a bowl. A neophyte screenwriter would be sent back to his desk for this kind of thing, with red ink all...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: