Teacher dumped by cheating husband at six weeks pregnant is now a relationship expert

Mail Online | 2/13/2019 | Chloe Morgan For Mailonline
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/08/9758120-0-image-a-18_1550047339502.jpg

A teacher who was dumped by her husband while pregnant has set up her own business to help other heartbroken people.

Laura Stewart, 35, from London, was six weeks gone when her then husband - who she has chosen not to name - revealed he'd cheated and no longer wanted to be with her.

Child - Decision - Pregnancy

Knowing she'd have to raise the child alone, she made the heart-breaking decision to terminate her pregnancy.

After coming out the other end of that difficult time, Laura decided to set up her own business to offer support to others during or after relationship break-ups.

'I - Advice - Afterwards - Banter - Laura

'I also wanted to offer advice on how to move forward afterwards, what to do if they don't text back and how to understand "flirty banter",' said Laura, who is now a qualified relationship and dating coach.

'It was a new world for me after I broke up with my husband, and I hope my website helps others who desperately need guidance at such an awful time,' she added.

Laura - 'soulmate - Dirty

Laura, who married her 'soulmate' in 2015, was devastated when he revealed he'd done the dirty on her.

'I thought my life was perfect,' said the businesswoman. 'But two years later, while six weeks pregnant, my husband revealed he'd cheated and wanted to end our marriage.'

Hero - Overnight

She added: 'I felt like I'd gone from "hero to zero" overnight and I was completely heartbroken by it all.'

After going through months of turmoil and making the tough decision to have an abortion at six weeks, the school teacher was diagnosed with acute stress and grief from bereavement.

Support - Anyone - Heartache - Laura - Teaching

Realising there was little support out there for anyone experiencing heartache, Laura put her teaching...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!