Professor Green credits flatmate Ruari Stainfield-bruce for saving his life

Mail Online | 2/13/2019 | Jason Chester;Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/08/9758488-0-image-a-13_1550048086644.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/12/8313969892146461277/1024x576_MP4_8313969892146461277.mp4

Professor Green has credited his flatmate for saving his life after he suffered a fractured neck during a seizure at his London home.

Green, real name Stephen Manderson, was rushed to hospital on Tuesday evening following three seizures at the property she shares with events manager Ruari Stainfield-Bruce.

Incident - Rapper - Fracture - Vertebrae - Cancellation

The incident, which left the 35-year old rapper with a fracture to his cervical vertebrae, resulted in the abrupt cancellation of his UK tour, hours before it was scheduled to launch in Cardiff.

But Green admits the outcome may well have been significantly worse had quick thinking Stainfield-Bruce not been on hand to call the emergency services.

Star - Flatmate - Close - Friend - Eddie

The star credited his flatmate and another close friend, photographer Eddie Jenkins, whose dog Arthur was pictured being given attention by Stainfield-Bruce in a social media snap shared by the rapper after his hospitalisation.

Captioning the snap, he wrote: 'If this girl didn't hear my fall who knows where I'd be. Love you @ruari_sb.

Photographer - Life - Friend - @ - Eddiejenkins

'Also love the photographer for looking out for me life a proper friend, love you too bro @eddiejenkins.'

He added: 'Also love Arthur but he doesn't have an insta yet. Don't forget to tell the people you love how important and special they are as we saw today from my close call, you never know whats around the corner.'

Night - Green - Instagram - Snap - Neck

Earlier that night Green shared a candid Instagram snap of himself in a neck brace after being rushed to hospital.

The Monster hitmaker revealed he's set to return to the stage in the winter season, after he was scheduled to kick off his string of performances on Tuesday at Cardiff's Globe venue.

Shocking - Incident - Musician - 'I - Seizure

Describing the shocking incident, the musician penned: 'I had seizure this morning which resulted in a fall while I was packing for tour 1/3.'

'Depending on how you look at this fall I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!