Janice Dickinson tears into Eminem for his explicit rap about her

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com
idkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/08/16/9565348-0-image-a-18_1549641939954.jpg

Bill Cosby rape survivor Janice Dickinson has lashed at Eminem after learning his new hit song includes explicit lyrics referencing sticking a 'd**k' in her.

The former supermodel - who is one of the dozens of women drugged and raped by jailed comedian Cosby - was shocked when she discovered her name was used on 'Rainy Days' track by LA rapper Boogie featuring Eminem.

Song - Boogie - Album - Sale - Slim

On the song on Boogie's new album, 'Everything's for Sale', Slim Shady raps: 'But when you got nothing to say except for the hand your d**k is in / 'And if your plan's to stick it in Janice Dickinson / Imagine if the Temazepam is kickin' in, it's havin' you panic-stricken.'

The song, released on January 24, is currently at No 13 in the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop chart.

Interview - DailyMailTV - Janice - Lyrics - Eminem

In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV Janice, 63, said she was 'absolutely offended' by the lyrics, called Eminem a 'little pr**k', and says she did consider legal action but has since decided against it.

'When I first heard those lyrics I was taken aback. It's referring to the recent Bill Cosby sexual abuse trial that I went to for Andrea Constand back in Philadelphia and that I too was raped without consent back in 1982 by Bill Cosby and all of those things came in to my head.

Abuse - Survivor

'I'm thinking, am I hot, or am I being put down for being a sexual abuse survivor.

'It took me years to go through that with therapy and now all of a sudden this huge number one song, with a bullet, is on the radio.

Eminem - Number - Fan - Lyrics

'Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard Eminem number one fan, but when I heard the lyrics, I didn't know how to think or feel and then I was offended.

'I was taken aback and offended. Offended because I have children, because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!