Bella Hadid rules the runway in a black strapless gown at the Oscar de la Renta show during NYFW

Mail Online | 2/13/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/03/9749826-0-image-a-29_1550027696745.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/13/3545354436776148749/1024x576_MP4_3545354436776148749.mp4

Bella Hadid stomped the catwalk at the Oscar de la Renta show in New York on Tuesday.

The 22-year-old supermodel commanded attention in a gorgeous black gown that featured a strapless design.

Event - Turtleneck - Leggings

And she looked just as stunning as she rehearsed for the event in a simple black turtleneck and matching chic leggings.

Daring to impress, Bella flaunted her flawless figure in the sleeveless number that showcased her delicate decolletage.

Frock - Speak - Accessory - Rings - Fingers

She let the sophisticated frock speak for itself as she wore nary an accessory except for a few rings on her fingers.

Her trademark brunette tresses were swept back in a tight bun with a part on the side allowing a full view of her youthful glow.

Beauty - Catwalk - Princess - Smokey - Eye

Accentuating her natural beauty, the catwalk princess went virtually makeup free with a slight smokey eye and dab of berry lip.

Last Thursday, she slayed the Ralph Lauren show.

Hours - Set - Photo - Shoot - Burger

And hours later, she was back to work on set of a photo shoot as she treated herself to a burger and fries.

Bella posted Instagram videos of her hanging behind the scenes with the delicious meal sitting on her lap and the caption: 'show to set'.

Star - 'beautiful - Health - Interview - LOVE

Meanwhile, the Palestinian-American star recently confessed she only thought of herself as 'beautiful' after being in better health in an interview with LOVE Magazine.

'I kind of was always searching. So I guess when I felt most beautiful was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!