**** ACTIVIST DEFENDS ‘BIOLOGICAL REALITY’ AFTER BEING BOOTED FROM BALTIMORE LGBTQ COMMISSION

The Daily Caller | 2/12/2019 | Staff
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Julia-Beck-speaks-out-after-being-ousted-from-Baltimore-LGBTQ-commission-Fox-News-screengrab-e1550023966454.png

Julia Beck, a **** activist kicked off a Baltimore LGBTQ Commission for using the “wrong” pronoun to refer to an alleged male rapist who considers himself a female, defended “biological reality” while lamenting the fact that, in today’s environment, men can easily “gain access to single-sex spaces” simply by calling themselves female.

Beck appeared on Monday night’s edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” after Fox News reporter Trace Gallagher set up the segment by explaining the controversy that led to her penning an article titled, “How I Became The Most Hated **** In Baltimore”.

WATCH

WATCH:

“I believe in the truth,” Beck told Fox News host Tucker Carlson, responding to his question about why she chose to say something most people consider “obvious,” but will not say. “I believe that people should have these conversations and say things that matter without...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!