Gemma Collins 'charges £13,000 an hour for her club appearances' after her stint on Dancing On Ice

Mail Online | 2/13/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/21/9738900-0-image-a-28_1550006342322.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/11/5051606820936172610/1024x576_MP4_5051606820936172610.mp4

Gemma Collins is allegedly charging £13,000 an hour for her club appearances, after her successful stint on Dancing On Ice, it was reported on Tuesday.

The TOWIE star, 38, was eliminated from the competition show on Sunday, after a very dramatic few weeks on the ice, and she is reportedly keen to cash in on her successful time there.

Sun - Source - 'Gemma - Value - Ability

Speaking to The Sun, a source revealed: 'Gemma's value and money-making ability has sky rocketed since Dancing On Ice – everyone wants to book her.'

They added that Gemma is 'business savvy' and knows to 'strike while the iron is hot' when it comes to her fees.

Source - £13 - Hour - Appearances - Minute

The source continued: 'She's now charging £13,000 an hour for nightclub appearances - that's £216 a minute if club promoters agree to it!

'But she's The GC – she's not going to turn up for free.'

MailOnline - Representatives - Gemma - Comment

MailOnline have contacted representatives of Gemma for comment.

An eventful month came to an end on Sunday evening as Gemma became the fifth celebrity to be eliminated from the ice-skating show.

Competitor - Stone - Training - Ice - Rink

The recently evicted competitor, lost two and a half stone while doing her gruelling training on the ice rink for the show after she claimed judge Jason Gardiner body shamed her.

During an appearance on Loose Women on Monday, she said: 'Regarding having children and everything, I was told I needed to lose weight, that was why I agreed to doing Dancing on Ice, because it was going to help me long-term.

Questions - Children - Lot - Friends - TOWIE

'I've definitely struggled with it [questions about having children]. A lot of my friends that I've been on TOWIE with have all gone on to have children and it's just, everyone's always like, 'When are you going to have a baby?'

'I did have a few problems and did feel kind of, not fully whole, as a woman. Because it was, "Oh my god...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!