Justine Skye accuses Sheck Wes of stalking and abusing her but the rapper issues denial

Mail Online | 10/22/2018 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/21/9738146-0-image-a-110_1550006641655.jpg

Sheck Wes has denied Justine Skye's claims that he stalked and abused her.

On Monday night, the 23-year-old Skye took to Twitter called the 20-year-old Mo Bamba rapper her 'abuser' and accused he and his entourage of stalking her boyfriend and friends.

Walk - Friends - Man - Sheck - Wes

She wrote: 'Taking a walk with my friends and my man and Sheck Wes (my abuser) and his friends decide to STALK US and attack my friends.. two cars full of n***as while he sat in the car like a b****.

'You’re pathetic sheck and you beat women. You hit your girl before me and you’ll do it again.'

Skye - Rapper - GoldLink - Tweet - Sheck

Skye is currently dating rapper GoldLink whom she seemed to be referencing in the tweet before once again going after Sheck and his crew.

She wrote: 'You’re pathetic... and all the people defending you, ya whole b**** a** label.. everyone. You spreading lies about me.

Story - Hands - Me - Situation

'Moral of the story is, if you never put your hands on me.. you wouldn’t be in this situation and you just keep making it worse.'

Sheck - real name Khadimou Rassoul Cheikh Fall - responded to those claims on Tuesday morning as he wrote: 'I’ve chosen to remain silent until now out of respect for actual victims of abuse. But I cannot stand by while lies are repeatedly told about me.

Women - Anybody

'I never hit or beat any women and I did not beat up or jump anybody.'

Things got uglier as Skye blasted Wes' response as she said: 'I literally have footage of you jumping over the fence of my crib to attack me Sheck... your lies are even more disrespectful.'

Video - Rapper - Orange - Sweater - 'Justine

She then posted a video of a the rapper in an orange sweater saying 'Justine' before hopping over a fence.

Sheck confirmed it was him in the video but that he did not go there to 'attack' her but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...