Bella Thorne sparkles in vibrant red jumpsuit as she joins sister at Sally LaPointe show during NYFW

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Heather Waugh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/18/9732028-0-image-a-58_1549995875049.jpg

Bella Thorne made sure to stand out as she headed to another New York Fashion Week event on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old flame-haired actress donned a bold red sequinned two-piece jumpsuit as she attended the Sally LaPointe runway show with sister Dani, 26.

Faux - Fur - Coat - Top - Hue

She wore a luxurious faux fur coat over the top in an orange-red hue and teamed the outfit with scarlet heels.

Opting for a similar look Dani went for a silver LaPointe jumpsuit which she wore with nude platform heels and a long fur coat.

Rainbow - Locks - Sister - Ring

She wore her rainbow colored locks loose and matched her sister with a nose ring.

The ladies had prime seats and perched front row for the show alongside socialite Olivia Palermo.

Bella - Gay - Times - Media

Meanwhile Bella opened up to Gay Times about how social media makes her 'depressed'.

The actress has revealed that although she spends a lot of her evenings scrolling through social media sites, she often ends up feeling 'uncomfortable' with what she sees, and says the experience leaves her 'really sad'.

Instagram - Instagram - Anything - Instagram - Times

'I’m not gonna lie, Instagram never really makes me feel comfortable. I'm never like, "Oh, I feel so comfortable that I'm scrolling through Instagram." If anything, Instagram makes me feel uncomfortable at almost all times. Yeah, it's nice to know what everyone is doing, like literally, what the f**k is everybody doing right now?

'But beside that, when I scroll through my phone on social media at night, it ends up making me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!