Amy Schumer Is Returning to Netflix with a New Comedy Special: 'It's The Best...I’ve Ever Done'

PEOPLE.com | 2/12/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/amy-schumer3.jpg?crop=0px,125px,1428px,750px&resize=1200,630

Video Player is loading.

Current Time

Duration

Duration

Amy Schumer has a hilarious announcement about her baby’s gender — and her new comedy special!

Actress - Netflix - Comedy - Amy - Schumer

The 37-year-old actress announced her new Netflix original comedy special Amy Schumer Growing, which will land on March 19, on Instagram Tuesday.

“Hi guys, it’s me, Amy. I know it probably seems like I’ve been pregnant for like a 1,000 years to you guys. It’s not just all relaxing and eating donuts,” she said while taking a bit out of a chocolate donut.

Baby - Gender - Baby - Baby - Baby

She continued, “What I wanted to announce was the baby’s gender, which we’re so excited to say, we don’t care what the baby is. However, the baby identifies it’s fine. Whatever the baby’s sexuality is, anyway the baby’s identifies is cool with us as long as it doesn’t identify as a DJ, because that’s heartbreaking.”

Schumer added, “The big announcement is that I’ve taped a special. I filmed it in Chicago for Netflix. It’s coming out March 19. I’m really proud of it. It’s called Growing and I think it’s the best special I’ve ever done.”

Caption - Schumer - Ahhhhhh - March - @

In the caption, Schumer added, “Ahhhhhh I’m having a SPECIAL! March 19th @netflixisajoke#GROWING #TEACHYOURKIDSNOTTODJ
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Tagged: